Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just Add Hijab And... Hijabi Brides

These are three long sleeved options for brides from http://www.bridalchalet.com/backup/ModestLandingPage/index.html. I definately think on the lace options layering is a must (try a white jersey stretch top) but the third just needs a hijab. Number three is very Vera Wang for us muslimah set: D
My personal favourite of three though is the second one because it reminds me of the wedding gown worn by Princess Grace of Monaco, and Katherine Middleton of Cambridge.
I love Grace's dress more than the Turkish President's daughter's (though her hijab is better;) ): though the young lady is lovely, masha'Allah. Her groom looks very happy: D

3 comments:

*~Ange~* said...

that last one in the group of 3 is just so stylish and classic... i love it.

Basbousa said...

Love the three options :)

Celeritas said...

I agree with you about the Princess of Monaco but I love Hayrunisa Gul's outfit, every bride would be proud for her Mum to look that lovely and modest at her wedding.