Friday, August 1, 2008

Marhaba and Mabruk

Marhaba and mabruk, whatever the occasion. May Allah S.W.T bless it for you. This site is here, insha'Allah to help you plan your event, give a few helpful hints, and maybe help you find the perfect dress and give you some inspiration. Hope this all is helpful for you!



Alot of sisters requested I re-open the old blogs "BM", and "The Bride Wears Hijab" because there are very few Islamic Wedding Planning blogs out there. So even though I am beyond my wedding planning days (since most weddings where I live now men and women are seperate so hijab isn't an issue) I thought I'd leave this blog open for all wedding/nikah/melka/urs/walimah and marriage related posts:).



If you would like to contribute by creating "Inspiration Board" fashion sets, sharing new hijab styles for guests and shopping links, or help other sisters get inspiration for their weddings and how to keep their hijabs on by sharing your own wedding photos, please send them to bm_pixie@hotmail.com.

Love Pixie x0x0x0

4 comments:

Naseema said...

salaams, i have seent his pic in so many places but where is it originally from?? i love th eoutfits... any ideas where i can get them from?

Alixianna said...

The outfits look all handmade but I know it is from Australia.

Umm Salihah said...

Assalam-alaikam Sister Alixianna,
I love your new blog. It's given me some great ideas for Eid. I will also be keeping an eye out for inspiration for weddings as I have three sisters, a brother and three brothers-in-law still to marry insh'Allah, plus numerous cousins.

Please do keep the lovely-looking posts coming.

Alixianna said...

Wa alaykom e salaam umm salihah. I'm glad you like it. I should do something fun for Eid maybe? LOL.